Thursday, October 25, 2012

Christmas is Coming

Yes, folks, only 2 months until Christmas. And yes, I'm *that* person, thanks for wondering.

Basically, the only reason I'm excited about the gingerbread and jingle bells creeping into my local supermarket is because each day brings me closer to the possibility of this being in my boyfriend's parents' house. So. Happy.

Of course, it would only be a placeholder for the much-too-expensive-but-totally-worth-it this , but that's okay. That's what dreams are for.

1 comment:

  1. This post inspired me to search dog paintings on etsy. So I blame you, for a lot of things.

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/109892475/portrait-of-the-artist-as-a-young-pug?ref=sr_gallery_31&ga_search_query=dog+painting&ga_order=price_desc&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=CA&ga_page=4&ga_search_type=all&ga_facet=dog+painting

    ReplyDelete